Mother was busy to give a special look to the room..she shifted T.V.from
sitting room to that particular room...placed a small tripod beside the
bed to keep medicines on that...soft cushions on sofas.....soft
comfortable mattressess on the bed covered with light sky blue coloured
& floral printed bedsheet ...
Seeing the whole preparation 14yrs daughter curiously asked,"Maa,what are these preparation for?" mother smiled & said,"Your grandmother is coming to stay with us...your papa loves his mother very much & I love your papa very much...the preparation is all about that."
With shining eyes the daughter responded happily,"Oh! so sweet of you ma, I too will do the same preparation when you & papa will come to my job station...."
Mother embraced her daughter ....she thought "ITS BETTER TO BE VALUE THAN TO TEACH VALUE."
Seeing the whole preparation 14yrs daughter curiously asked,"Maa,what are these preparation for?" mother smiled & said,"Your grandmother is coming to stay with us...your papa loves his mother very much & I love your papa very much...the preparation is all about that."
With shining eyes the daughter responded happily,"Oh! so sweet of you ma, I too will do the same preparation when you & papa will come to my job station...."
Mother embraced her daughter ....she thought "ITS BETTER TO BE VALUE THAN TO TEACH VALUE."
No comments:
Post a Comment